We understand coordinating and providing healthcare outside of the clinical setting is not just about the technology.
- It’s about engaging patients and families to support healthy behaviors.
- It’s about improving integration and workflows so providers can deliver the right care.
- It’s about improving care and reducing costs.
To overcome the siloed nature of today’s telehealth and remote patient monitoring (RPM) platforms, healthcare providers must currently navigate the complexity and duplication of the virtual care marketplace.
Today, telehealth and RPM solutions span multiple non-integrated yet overlapping services, especially when treating chronic or complex medical conditions.
An estimated 117 million adults have one or more chronic health conditions and 1 in 4 have two or more chronic conditions.– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
However, it is only when deployed as a whole that the true clinical value is achieved. Celere Health provides an integration platform for these disparate solutions and a single user experience, greatly reducing complexity and costs while improving outcomes.
Today there are many independent, bespoke solutions for for virtual visits, clinical monitoring, activity mentoring, prescription management, and other healthcare needs. Celere Health provides a wholly integrated solution for these services across multiple platforms. And more.
Todays Access Barriers
The Benefits of Celere Health
Celere Health’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Delivery Model Includes:
- Clinical workflow-enabled virtual care with integrated telehealth solutions
- An integration platform that addresses whole-person care, including
- User experience designed specifically for each unique audience
- Fulfillment services for all devices, regardless of vendor
- Contact center support for all devices
Clinical and Professional Services To Design the Right Solution
Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) implementations are complex and often fail to achieve the desired goals due to poor user experience and lack of clinical workflow design and integration. Celere Health’s professional services group has unique expertise and helps healthcare organizations with their own telehealth and remote patient monitoring strategy and projects.
Learn More About Celere Health
Connect with us to discuss how Celere Health can extend your telehealth program.